Terran & Andrew: Wedding

They started early and they never left. They were there through it all- through the getting ready, the ceremony, the reception, and everywhere in between. They were everywhere, all day. And by "they," I mean Smile and a Smile's first cousin, Laughter.

If the old adage is true, and laughter really is the best medicine, then Terran and Andrew could easily start their own pharmacy. It's extremely refreshing to see a couple so genuinely happy- with themselves, with life, with each other. It's contagious and just darn fun to be around!

Terran is one of the most organized brides I've ever worked with and she worked hard making sure all the details of the day came together seamlessly. She paid such attention to detail and added tons of personal touches, which resulted in day filled with warmth, joy, love and of course, laughter.

Terran and Andrew- you guys are contagious. It was a joy to work with you and to take part in your amazing day. I wish you lifetimes of love and laughter!

Thanks to my great friend, Mary Beth Tyson, for coming to shoot with me. I'm glad your Florida blood could handle the Baltimore temperatures. ;)








The satisfaction of having the veil in place:







Isn't this smile contagious?



Great groomsman gift alert! Andrew gave his groomsman (and himself!) cufflinks that represented where they went to college. I'm a big fan of cool cufflinks for guys because, seriously, how many flasks and money clips does one guy need? ;)





Terran and Andrew did not see each other before the ceremony, but they allowed for plenty of time afterwards to ensure that we got some great images of the two of them as a newly married couple. I had SO many favorites, but here are a few.

We almost got taken out by a bus trying to get these next shots:















Terran and I were in the same sorority and red and green are our colors. So, naturally, I had to take advantage!



Any bride and groom that make their Grand Entrance to Guns N' Roses are ok in my book! My hubby and I entered to Sweet Child of Mine, Terran and Andrew chose Welcome to the Jungle.



Sweet first dance with lots of laughs:





This was the last dance of the night. I love the look on Terran's face and the crazy groomsmen in the background:



posted by Amy @ 1:59 PM,

10 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amy!!! :) I'm so glad your back blogging! I check everyday to see if you have posted something new :)
If you are ever down this way I would love to meet up, maybe second shoot with you! Will you be down close to Florida anytime soon?

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Jules Bianchi said...

You are SO talented, Amy!! I just love looking at your work.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Erin Harvey said...

Beautiful stuff girl. I love all the great colors and angles as always! Sweet ring shot, very unique =)

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that ring shot is awesome!

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Rob Munroe said...

Awesome images Amy. You're right, the cuff links are mad cool, and the ring shot is hot. My favorite is where they're sitting on the stoop.

 
At 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the "no stopping" shot! :)

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Gahhhhgeous! Love it! :)

 
At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome wedding shoot---love the shots in the street!

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Beautiful Amy!!

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Wow--everything is awesome!! Great job :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home